It’s time to clear the docket! Judge Hodgman and Bailiff Jesse talk about wedding gifts, computer voices, splitting burritos, the Godfather theme, plus an audio letter from a kid! And much more!
If you want to remix litigant Jim’s robot voice with a track from “Sports” by Huey Lewis and the News, here’s the clip!
LINKS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- RiYL: A weekly podcast where Brian Heater talks to cartoonists, artists, musicians, and other creatives!
- R. Michelson Galleries
- The Montague Bookmill’s Lady Killigrew Cafe
- WRSI the River, where you can find Monte Belmonte’s show!
- Al Otro Lado: an organization that “provides holistic legal and humanitarian support to indigent refugees, deportees, and other migrants in the US and Tijuana through a multidisciplinary, client-centered, harm reduction-based practice.”
- Episode 222: Eminent Toe-Main featuring Amy and Alexa who have just had a baby!
- Wine is Elegance by Vincent Price
Photos from COKE OR GRAIN
A tightly packed burrito from El Farolito in the Mission District of San Francisco. Producer Jennifer took this photo in San Francisco during a break from the JJHo January 2019 tour.
Croc wearing Alexa with "Croc" the baby! (If you haven't listened to this episode, we will make sure you know this baby is not actually named Croc.)
About the show
Get in touch with the show
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!