It was a great year in comedy, so selecting the best of the best and compiling it into an hour-long special was a tall order. We have done just that, however, and we’re kicking a new year off with a bang and The Best Comedy of 2012, as curated by the Bullseye staff.
You’ll hear selections from the following, all of which are available for purchase now:
- Aziz Ansari – Dangerously Delicious
- Maria Bamford – Maria Bamford, the Special Special Special
- Demetri Martin – Standup Comedian
- Doug Benson – Smug Life
- Garfunkel and Oates – Slippery When Moist
- Hannibal Buress – Animal Furnace
- James Adomian – Low Hangin’ Fruit
- Jim Gaffigan – Mr. Universe
- John Mulaney – New In Town
- Lewis Black – In God We Rust
- Tig Notaro – Live
- Kyle Kinane – Whiskey Icarus
- Paul F. Tompkins – Laboring Under Delusions: Live in Brooklyn
About the show
Bullseye is a celebration of the best of arts and culture in public radio form. Host Jesse Thorn sifts the wheat from the chaff to bring you in-depth interviews with the most revered and revolutionary minds in our culture.
Bullseye has been featured in Time, The New York Times, GQ and McSweeney’s, which called it “the kind of show people listen to in a more perfect world.” Since April 2013, the show has been distributed by NPR.
If you would like to pitch a guest for Bullseye, please CLICK HERE. You can also follow Bullseye on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. For more about Bullseye and to see a list of stations that carry it, please click here.
Get in touch with the show
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!