Jesse and Jordan visit an Amusement Fair in our introduction. A discuss of what we want to be like when we are old is had.
Jen Kirkman Pt. 2
* What will you be like when you’re old? Call and tell us! 206-984-4FUN.
* What defines “being a grown-up” for you?
* What should Jordan do about this bachelor party? TELL US.
* Review the show on iTunes.
* Do you have a dispute Judge John Hodgman can solve on a future broadcast? Email it to us! Put Judge John in the subject line.
* Have personal questions for Jesse and Jordan? Call 206-984-4FUN and tell us what they are!
* Would you like to play Would You Rather with us on a future episode? Email us or give us a call at 206-984-4FUN.
Call 206-984-4FUN to share your thoughts on these ACTION ITEMS.
Hear Episode Eleven
Our theme music: “Love You” by The Free Design, courtesy of The Free Design and Light in the Attic Records
About the show
What is the dumbest show you can imagine? This award-winning show may be dumber. It has no content. No format. Yet it’s going on thirteen years of delighting hundreds of thousands of people. It’s been an iTunes editor’s choice, and Rolling Stone picked it as one of the world’s best comedy podcasts. It’s light in the dark, comfort in the cold, and a penguin in the pants (long story).
Join hosts Jesse Thorn (NPR’s Bullseye) and Jordan Morris (Comedy Central’s @Midnight) and a celebrity guest on a raucous, vulgar, and warm-hearted romp that might just leave you a better person. And will certainly make you dumber.
Call in a Momentous Occasion at 206-984-4FUN or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!