Mike brings the case against his wife, Christine. Mike is very allergic to cats and dogs, but Christine hopes to own a furry pet one day. She’s asked Mike to undergo allergy shots. Should Mike take one for the team, or should the family give up the dream of cute fuzzy wuzzies? Only one man can decide.
Special thanks to listener Amy Franco for suggesting this episode’s title!
Submitted by Mike:
Exhibit A (Links):
- An article from the Mayo Clinic about why one would get allergy shots.
- An article about side effects of allergy shots.
- A description of the ingredients used in an allergy shot.
- The horrible TV show about cute kittens.
Exhibit B (Mike’s Allergy Test Results):
“I have been tested by Dr. Thakur at the Toledo Clinic for specific allergies, and I am allergic to:
- Dust mites
- Weeping willow trees (lol)
I have allergy induced asthma as well.”
About the show
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!