Judge Hodgman and Bailiff Jesse clear the docket! Pet parents, “cheersing,” tonic water, and the answer to the age old question, “Is butt leg?” Plus an off season appearance by Joel Mann, Program and Operations Manager at WERU Community Radio in Orland Maine, and some new drama with our old pandemic pal Leafie!
Links discussed in the episode:
- CHiPS, the Park Slope organization that provides meals to hungry Brooklynites
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Emmaus Homeless Shelter in Ellsworth, Maine
- HOME in Orland, Maine
- Books Are Magic in Brooklyn
- Leaf and Anna in Maine
- Put This On Shop
- Put This On Holiday Gift Guide Archive
- The Science Daily article that Katie sent in response to Foot Dad
About the show
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!