Thank you again for a great MaxFunDrive! In addition to all of the wonderful folks who were already members, 13,543 of you started supporting or increased your support this MaxFunDrive!!! That means we passed our 13,000 milestone and will get to work building that MaxFun Foley library for you!
Thanks for supporting us and thanks for having fun with us! As an audience-supported network, we couldn’t do it without you. We’re so excited to see what the future holds for the network and our shows, and we’re so glad you’ll be there with us.
The 2023 sticker sale will benefit food banks in the U.S.
This year, we’ll be donating the net proceeds of the sticker sale to these five food banks in areas of the U.S. disproportionately affected by poverty:
- Banco de Alimentos in Puerto Rico
- Second Harvest in South Georgia
- Merced County Food Bank in California
- The Food Bank of Rio Grande Valley in Texas
- The Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana
We’d love to turn your love of our restickable stickers into food for folks who need it.
How to buy stickers
The sticker sale is open now and will run until April 14. So, if you missed the Drive, but would still like to become a member, if you do it by noon PT on Thursday, April 13 you’ll also gain access to the sale.
We’ll start emailing the sticker sale codes out to members Monday morning, probably about 12:30pm Pacific time. The emails will roll out pretty slowly so the store doesn’t get overwhelmed. You’ll need the code in that email in order to access our store and purchase stickers. All stickers are $10, with the exception of our all members network sticker featuring Nutsy–that one is $8. If you buy three or more you can get 30% off!
Please check your spam folder and promotions tab and search your inbox for an email from email@example.com. If you still can’t find an email from us please send a message to that email address, so we can help.
Sticker sale FAQs
- Stickers CANNOT sell out! Because we make our stickers to order after the sale is over, it’s not possible for any stickers to sell out. So don’t fret if you find your sticker email later than other folks!
- Are the stickers really re-stickable? Yes, they are. They are re-stickable a bunch of times on most surfaces. Though if you use them on cloth or dirty, dusty stuff, they will lose their stick quicker!
- $10+ members will have access to all of the show’s stickers. You’ll be able to buy any of the designs you saw during the Drive.
- All members at any level can buy our special MaxFunDrive 2023 network sticker. It’s an adorable sticker featuring our original mascot, a squirrel named Nutsy, making a cake.
- The sticker sale will close Friday, April 14. When it’s closed, it’s closed! Be sure to make your purchases before then.
- We can’t offer refunds on purchased stickers, so please keep that in mind!
- It’ll be some time before you get them! As mentioned, stickers are made to order after the sale and will ship separately than MaxFunDrive gifts. We expect it will take around 3-4 months for stickers to start shipping, but we’ll keep you posted.