Hi friends! We are so excited to announce that we have one scholarship available for MaxFunCon 2019! Thank you so much to all of the generous attendees who contributed to the scholarship fund and made this possible!
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual who has a strong desire to attend MaxFunCon but is financially unable to do so. It will cover the cost of your MaxFunCon ticket, accommodations, food, drink, and activities — but it will not cover airfare or travel to and from the event.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You have significant financial need. Specifically, it would be difficult or impossible for you to attend MaxFunCon if you did not receive a scholarship.
- You will be able to participate in the entire weekend-long conference. MaxFunCon begins at 4 PM on Friday, June 7 and ends at 1 PM on Sunday, June 9.
- You are able to arrange your own transportation to and from Lake Arrowhead, CA to attend MaxFunCon.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please send a short essay telling us a bit about yourself and explaining why you want to go to MaxFunCon. In particular, please describe your creative aspirations and how attending MaxFunCon might help you with your future projects. Application instructions are as follows:
- Please fill out and submit this google form to provide your name, contact info, and the short essay.
- The essay must be no longer than 1500 characters. Essays longer than 1500 characters will not be read or considered.
Creativity is always appreciated, but please make sure your essay conforms to all the requirements outlined above in order to be considered.
The deadline for scholarship applications is MONDAY, APRIL 22.
We hope to select and notify the recipient no later than FRIDAY, MAY 3.
Thank you again to all the wonderful MaxFunCon attendees who contributed to the Scholarship Fund! And good luck to all applicants!