Maximum Fun is seeking 1-2 web developers (or firms) to help us with a handful of projects to better serve our members through our membership site.
The specific projects we are working on include:
- Changes to our front-end website functionality (with corresponding changes to the back-end)
- Improvements to our implementations of various APIs to make sure all of our sites are working properly together
- Improvements to our membership repository
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in one or both of the following areas:
- React.js (familiarity with Redux and Formik a big plus)
In addition, familiarity with the following platforms and technologies will be very helpful:
- Recurly, or similar online payments platforms (Stripe, Chargify, etc.)
- CiviCRM (especially CiviCRM extension development)
We’re accepting inquiries at: email@example.com. Please include a resume, GitHub profile, and/or anything else that showcases your past work.