John Hodgman’s eagerly-awaited Final Book of Complete World Knowledge, “That is All”, will be released on 11/1/11. According to the author’s website, it will contain a “dark, apocalyptic vision” and “the very last information you need to know before the coming global superpocalypse called RAGNAROK, plus some information on WINE and SPORTS.”
So if you are interested in surviving RAGNAROK with wit, intelligence and style, I would strongly suggest that you pre-order this intriguing compendium.
And if, after reading this treatise, you have further questions, you may direct them to the author at the times and venues set forth below during what Mr. Hodgman is ominously referring to as “THE END IS NIGH TOUR”.
Mark your calendars now. And don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Brooklyn: Tuesday, November 1st at The Bell House
- Chicago, IL: Wednesday, November 2nd at Second City
- St. Louis, MO: Tuesday, November 3rd at Mad Art Gallery, Subterranean Books
- Los Angeles, CA: Friday, November 4th at Largo, Book Soup
- Portland, OR: Sunday, November 6th at Bagdad Theater, Powell’s
- Seattle, WA: Monday November 7th at Town Hall, Elliott Bay
- Austin, TX: Tuesday, November 8th at Book People
- Durham, NC: Wednesday, November 9th at Durham Armory, Regulator Bookshop
- Asheville, NC: Friday, November 11th at Venue TK, Malaprop’s
- New York, NY: Monday, November 14th at Barnes & Noble, Union Square
- Boston, MA: Tuesday, November 15th at Coolidge Theater, Brookline Booksmith
(Please note: Due to the sensitive nature of these events, tickets are not yet available for sale at many venues. I will post links to appropriate ticket vendors as soon as they have adequately prepared themselves).