– Fuse an indigenous folk music with hip-hop
– Start a program giving ipods to migrant workers
– Become a famous actor, then play a cheeky, self-referential version of myself
– Feel torn between two worlds by having parents from two different cultures, then realize that they’re not as different as I thought.
– Be Neil Young, or a Neil Young archivist.
– Create a flash game aimed at teaching children about the UN
– Give inner-city kids some tape recorders and ask them to document the sounds of a local organic farm
– Do a “mash-up” of Obama speeches, free jazz and the soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire
– Something something folksy grandma