Brea and Mallory wrap up 2022 in reading, check on their resolutions, and announce the 2023 Reading Glasses Challenge! Email us at readingglassespodcast at gmail dot com!
Ever tried Microdosing?
Visit Microdose.com and use
GLASSES for 30% off + Free Shipping
• Read a novella
• Give a book a second chance
• Read a book with a disabled protagonist
• Read a book about a book/library/bookstore
• Read the favorite book of someone close to you
• Track the countries where your books take place
• Attend a library event – either virtually or in person
• Figure out your doghouse
• Try background reading music – ambient sounds, the author’s book playlist, etc
• Read an interview with an author you love
Books Mentioned –
About the show
Do you love books? Want to learn how to make the most of your reading life? Join hosts Brea Grant and Mallory O’Meara every week as they discuss tips and tricks for reading better on Reading Glasses, a podcast designed to help you get more out of your literary experiences.
As professional creatives and mega-readers, Mallory and Brea are experts on integrating a love of reading into a busy lifestyle. Listeners will get help for bookish problems, like how to vanquish that To-Be-Read pile and organize those bookshelves. Brea and Mallory also offer advice on reader dilemmas. How do you climb out of a reading slump? How do you support authors while still getting books on the cheap? Where do you hide the bodies of the people who won’t stop talking while you’re trying to read? No matter what you read or how you read it, Reading Glasses will help you do it better.
Sign up for the Reading Glasses Newsletter here!
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!