Games played: Manolo’s Alphabet Soup submitted by Paul Dickson from New Orleans, Louisiana, I Am the Tenth Dentist submitted by Anthony Winder from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Snake or Chicken submitted by Noah Levine from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Callers: Hayley from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Matt from Broomall, Pennsylvania; Evan from Minneapolis, Minnesota; Justin from Tacoma, Washington; Cadie, Marni, Griffin, Lauren, and Rick from Cleveland, Ohio; Natalie from Springdale, Arkansas
Outro theme by Megan Myers from Raleigh, North Carolina
This episode sponsored by:
Green Chef – Go to GreenChef.com/gameshow135 and use code gameshow135 to get $135 off across five boxes, plus free shipping on your first box!
About the show
Every other Wednesday, the totally delightful Jo Firestone and Manolo Moreno play original listener-created games with callers from all over the world. Listen as Jo, Manolo and the players struggle through these outrageous family-friendly games that are played regardless of quality.
Here’s how to get in on the fun:
- Submit a game show idea using this form!
- Sign up on the Dr. Gameshow Zoom Waitlist to play along. You’ll be emailed an invite when you are randomly selected.
- Follow Dr. Gameshow’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page for updates.
- Join the Dr. Gameshow Facebook Fan Group to interact with other listeners.
- Send your fan art or theme song renditions to email@example.com
If you want to check out the back catalog, you can find episodes here
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!