Games played: Pokemanimal Noises 101 submitted by Noah Levine from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mr. Business Clip Incorporated submitted by Andrew Pugh from Mount Prospect, Illinois, and It’s Fine submitted by Justin Friello from Denton, Texas
Callers: Steve from Nashville, Tennessee; Betti from Evanston, Illinois; Kyle from Poway, California; Andrew & Andrea from Mt. Pleasant, Illinois; Jess from Sacramento, California
Outro theme by The Sugar Pushers from Sacramento, California
This episode sponsored by:
Green Chef – Go to GreenChef.com/60gameshow and use code 60gameshow to get 60% off plus free shipping on the #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well!
About the show
Every other Wednesday, the totally delightful Jo Firestone and Manolo Moreno play original listener-created games with callers from all over the world. Listen as Jo, Manolo and the players struggle through these outrageous family-friendly games that are played regardless of quality.
Here’s how to get in on the fun:
- Submit a game show idea using this form!
- Sign up on the Dr. Gameshow Zoom Waitlist to play along. You’ll be emailed an invite when you are randomly selected.
- Follow Dr. Gameshow’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page for updates.
- Join the Dr. Gameshow Facebook Fan Group to interact with other listeners.
- Send your fan art or theme song renditions to email@example.com
If you want to check out the back catalog, you can find episodes here
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!