Games played: Captain Plan It submitted by Blake Blake from Raleigh, North Carolina, Where Am I? When Am I? Who Am I? submitted by MAD from Rochester, New York, and Cats and Dogs It’s Raining submitted by Kyla McKenna & Max from Nova Scotia, Canada
Callers: Kelly & Eric from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Charlie from Austin, Texas; AJ from Denver, Colorado; Nathan from Moscow, Idaho; Connor from Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan; Charlie & Claire from Willoughby, Ohio
Outro theme by Brady Brown from Stillwater, Oklahoma
This episode sponsored by:
Every Plate – Go to everyplate.com/podcast and enter code 49GAMESHOW to get started with EveryPlate for just $1.49 per meal!
About the show
Every other Wednesday, the totally delightful Jo Firestone and Manolo Moreno play original listener-created games with callers from all over the world. Listen as Jo, Manolo and the players struggle through these outrageous family-friendly games that are played regardless of quality.
Here’s how to get in on the fun:
- Submit a game show idea using this form!
- Sign up on the Dr. Gameshow Zoom Waitlist to play along. You’ll be emailed an invite when you are randomly selected.
- Follow Dr. Gameshow’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page for updates.
- Join the Dr. Gameshow Facebook Fan Group to interact with other listeners.
- Send your fan art or theme song renditions to email@example.com
If you want to check out the back catalog, you can find episodes here
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!