Games played: Dr. Goblin submitted by Jason Irvin from Jacksonville, Florida, Plum Poem Karaoke submitted by Justin Friello from Schenectady, New York, and Therapuppy with game name by Pip Bayley from Shrewsbury, England and rules by Michael Miller from Phoenix, Arizona
Callers: Liz Burger from Lincoln Park, New Jersey; Jay Frosting & Lyn from the parking lot of a clown-themed restaurant in Wyoming; Liz Mustard from Seattle, Washington; Laura Biscuit from Greenville, South Carolina
Outro theme omnichord cover by J. Lazar from London, Ontario, Canada
Get access to 79 exclusive bonus episodes (which includes live shows, pilots, and our entire Earwolf Archive) by joining or upgrading your Max Fun membership at maximumfun.org/join
About the show
Every other Wednesday, the totally delightful Jo Firestone and Manolo Moreno play original listener-created games with callers from all over the world. Listen as Jo, Manolo and the players struggle through these outrageous family-friendly games that are played regardless of quality.
Here’s how to get in on the fun:
- Submit a game show idea using this form!
- Sign up on the Dr. Gameshow Zoom Waitlist to play along. You’ll be emailed an invite when you are randomly selected.
- Follow Dr. Gameshow’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page for updates.
- Join the Dr. Gameshow Facebook Fan Group to interact with other listeners.
- Send your fan art or theme song renditions to email@example.com
If you want to check out the back catalog, you can find episodes here
How to listen
Stream or download episodes directly from our website, or listen via your favorite podcatcher!